Finish-a-long Quarter 3 Goals
So I may not have gotten much finished for quarter 2 but I started a BUNCH of new projects! Hopefully this quarter I will stay on task and blog them all as I go. I have been having major computer issues along the way that haven’t helped; so many have been carried over from last quarter. But I’m staying positive about getting them all done!
1. Name Tag Mini- OrlandoMQG called for all of us to make name tags. I may not have gotten it done by the deadline but I am determined to get it done soon… and made with Hexi’s!
2. Yellow Triangle Quilt- I’m so close to a finish on this one! I only need to bind it. Now to find an hour or two…
3. Chevron Quilt for Tyson- I am all done piecing the chevrons. I need to baste, quilt & bind it.
4. Pillow for Tyson- This is a pillow to match Tyson’s Quilt.
5. Black, Gray & White Triangle Quilt- I have the fabric all cut and ready to go.
6. Orange Peel Quilt- Just started to make this beautiful quilt. This is the one I’m the most excited about making. I am using all Alison Glass fabric. This is a selfish sew for myself; super excited!
7. Purple & Turquoise Triangle Pillow- This is a cute pillow to use up leftover fabric from the quilt I made a few months ago.
8. It’s All adding Up- This is the cutest little plus signs quilt using up my scraps. It is so great to get rid of strips of scraps that are 1 1/2 inches wide.
9. Confetti Scrap Quilt- I am making a colorful quilt with my tiny triangle scraps
10. Tiny Hexagon Quilt- I have been working on this quilt more than anything else. EPP is so addictive!
11. Pastel Hexagon Quilt- And more hexagons…
12. Half Rectangle Quilt- This is really coming along. I need to get back to it!
13. Orlando MQG Scrap Busting Quilt- I have all my scraps sorted and I’m working on this project. I need to get going a bit faster.
14. Fox Zipper Bag: I found some fox fabric for my daughter so I’m going to make her a fun new zipper bag.
This is just a few of my WIP’s. I am going to be focusing on these before I move on to my others because I need to have priorities!!
Go Create Something Quilty,
Linked up to: FAL Q3