A Few More Wips Added to my list
I found myself adding to my WIP pile not making it smaller. But that’s okay with me because I’m excited about all of these new projects! I have become really obsessed with English Paper Piecing, so I’m just making a million hexi’s. I love them so much, especially my 1/2 inch ones. They are the cutest thing ever! Okay so on with my list!
1. Tiny Hexagon’s: I’m not sure if I’m making a mug rug or a king size quilt. We will see when I get done. I’m just making Hexagons!
2. Twin Triangle Quilt: This is a quilt for Riley. Her mom picked out all the colors & fabrics. And I am just finishing it up. I will have all the details tomorrow for Finish It Up Friday.
3. Fox Zipper Bag: I found some fox fabric for my daughter so I’m going to make her a fun new zipper bag.
5. Half Rectangle Quilt: I didn’t make any progress on this last quarter so hopefully I can get this all put together.
6. Navy & Green Chevron Quilt: This quilt is for my newborn nephew Tyson. He is already a month old so I need to hurry up with it!
7. Bunny Pillow: This is a pillow to match The littlest bunny quilt I made. I’m not sure how big it will be yet because I’m using up whatever scraps I have.
8. Orange Dream Quilt: This is all pieced, yay! On to the quilting. It will be my first long-arm project! Now I just need to find time! This has been in the UFO pile for about three years now!
9. HST Stripe Quilt: This has been in the UFO pile forever! Do I love it… Nope not so much! I just need to finish it & get it out of here!
10. Postage Stamp Quilt: Still in pieces. But I do have half of it pieced together already!
11. Yellow and Grey Quilted Pillow Cover: It is all pieced & quilted. I just need to add the backing & binding.
12. Twirly Top: I just got a Hex N More ruler and I’m going to try out a new half hexagon quilt.
13. Sewcial Bee Sampler: This is the first QAL I have ever participated in. I’m excited to see it finished. Love this fabric so much!
15. Confetti Scrap Quilt: I have a great start on this. I’m loving pulling out these scraps and doing a few a day. So much fun playing with scraps.
I’m going to stop there. I have so many more, but I hope to focus on these. I found when I had less listed that I worked on those instead of jumping around. It’s going to be hard to figure out what to work on first!
Go Create Something Quilty,
Linked up to: